File info Brother HL-7050 Printer driver :
- Product match : Brother HL-7050
- file name : 705engi.exe (WinXP2000) | 7050-INST-WIN7-A-EU.EXE (Win8)
- Driver File Size : 10.87 MB | 80.87 MB
- Driver File Version : 1.59 | A |
- Driver Relase Date : 15/05/2003 | 25/11/2009
- Driver File Contains : Setup aplication printers driver controller for Brother HL-7050 series and supported windows 8
- Driver File language : English
Compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- all drivers Support 32bit and 64bit -
Download link Brother HL-7050 Printer drivers (Direct Link) : Download Win2000XP | Win7
How to install drivers Brother HL-7050 Printer for Windows :
1. Download driver Brother HL-7050 Printer, for link download see above
2. Make sure the printer usb cable unplugged from laptop or computer
3. Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
4. Follow the instructions that appear during installation
5. When finished plugged usb cable and wait detecting hardware
6. When done doing test print and scan test
7. If test print and scan test is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation
Note : By installing this driver, the printer icon named "Brother xxxxxx series" will be added in the "Printers" section.
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows® 7 version.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security alert prompt is displayed, check Always trust software from "Brother Industries, ltd.". and click Install.