File information Canon PIXMA MX927 All-In-One Printer driver controller :
- Product match : Canon PIXMA MX927
- File name : mp68-win-mx920-1_00-ea32_2.exe
- File Size : 40 MB
- File Version : 1.00
- Relase Date : 31/01/2013
- File Contains : Setup aplication package MP and IJ Network Tool printers driver controller for Canon PIXMA MX927 series and supported windows 8
- File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
Compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- WIndows Vista
- Windows XP
Download link Canon PIXMA MX927 Printer drivers (Direct Link) : Download
How to install the drivers Canon PIXMA MX927 Printer for Windows :
1. Download the driver Canon PIXMA MX927 Printer, for link download see above
2. Make sure the printer usb cable unplugged from laptop or computer
3. Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
4. Follow the instructions that appear during installation
5. When finished plugged usb cable and wait detecting hardware
6. When done doing test print and scan test
7. If test print and scan test is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation
Note Scanner Driver:
1.When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
- To cancel the installation.
- To plugged-out the USB cable.
2.The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
|Canon PIXMA MX927|