File information Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer driver controller :
- Product match : Canon PIXMA MG5340
- File name : mp68-win-mg5300-1_00a-ea24.exe
- File Size : 29.2 MB
- File Version : 1.00a
- Relase Date : 24/10/2012
- File Contains : Setup aplication package MP and IJ Network Tool printers driver controller for Canon PIXMA MG5340 series and supported windows 8
- File language : English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Arabic, Ceština, Greek, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe
Compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- WIndows Vista
- Windows XP
Download link Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printer drivers (Direct Link) : Download
How to install the drivers Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printer for Windows :
1. Download the driver Canon PIXMA MG5340 Printer, for link download see above
2. Make sure the printer usb cable unplugged from laptop or computer
3. Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
4. Follow the instructions that appear during installation
5. When finished plugged usb cable and wait detecting hardware
6. When done doing test print and scan test
7. If test print and scan test is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation
Note IJ Network Tool:
1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Preventive action: Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
2. When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Preventive action : Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
|Canon PIXMA MG5340 Drivers|