File information Brother MFC-885CW All-in-One Printer driver controller :
- Product natch : Brother MFC-885CW
- Driver file name : MFC-885CW-inst-A2-en.EXE (WinXPVista) | 465-INST-WIN7-A.EXE (Win7)
- Driver File Size : 72.32 MB | 42.56 MB
- Driver File Version : A2 | A | 14.8.0
- Driver Relase Date : 09/05/2011 | 21/10/2009
- Driver File Contains : Setup aplication and driver printer controller for Brother MFC-885CW series
- Driver File languages : English
Compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 7 (x86,x64)
- WIndows Vista (x86,x64)
- Windows XP (x86,x64)
- all drivers Support 32bit and 64bit -
Download link Brother MFC-885CW Printer drivers (Direct Link) : Download WinXPVista | Win7
How to install the drivers Brother MFC-885CW Printer for Windows :
1. Download the driver Brother MFC-885CW Printer, for link download see above
2. Make sure the printer usb cable unplugged from laptop or computer
3. Open the file has been downloaded, double click on the file
4. Follow the instructions that appear during installation
5. When finished plugged usb cable and wait for detecting hardware
6. When done doing test print and scan test
7. If test print and scan test is not a problem, then we have succeeded driver installation
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows® OS version.
- If the drivers are already installed into your computer, uninstall them first before you install the new driver.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from "Brother Industries, ltd.". and click Install.
|Brother MFC-885CW Drivers|